Hello, I'm Clare Robinette and thanks for visiting my portfolio.
In 2006 I began working in the world of makeup and I've never looked back. Whilst working for various different cosmetics companies I've also assisted on photoshoots, TV shows, and film. My work has taken me around the world to London, New York, Los Angeles, Miami, Chicago, Sydney, Melbourne, Singapore, Dubai, Indonesia, and now my feet have landed in Austin, Texas.
WHERE TO FIND MY WORK:
- Magazines such as Stylist, Glamour and Completely London
- Fashion shows including Child of the Jago and Ada Zanditon
- Worked with photographers such as Rankin and Jem Mitchell
- Celebrities Suki Waterhouse, Erin O’Connor, Lily Allen, and Kelly Cutrone
- Key Artist on Keanu Reeves film 47 Ronin
Since studying makeup for TV and film I have gained 12 years experience in the industry: working with celebrities, creating looks for fashion shows, and assisting Alex Box on Illamasqua campaigns. I enjoy having the ability to change peoples perception of themselves through the art of makeup and as a particular fan of all things vintage I champion old school glamour.
I was also selected to be Makeup Director for one of Australia’s biggest fashion events, Myer’s AW12 Fashion Show, where I designed the signature looks and led the make-up team.
+1 865 617 0190